Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The eBay/iPad 3 Challenge! Do you have what it takes?

I challenge you to purchase and iPad on a credit card that has to be paid off every month and utilize eBay/craigslist/old stuff in your house/condo/apt to resell those things and pay off the iPad within 30 days.




Think about all the JUNK you have laying around. You've heard the saying, "Your old junk is another one's treasures" or something similar, right. Well it's true. You can sell ANYTHING on eBay. Old keys, button lots, old clothes, old bras (yes, guilty. And yes, people pay almost as much as I bought them for!), old sporting equipment, old kitchen stuff, you name it. All it takes is a camera, and eBay account and some patience. Okay, I lied- A LOT OF PATIENCE!

Over the next thirty days, I will go in to detail about selling items on eBay, the listings, eBay success tips and more in order to help you gain the confidence to give this a try. You can achieve anything you want.

If I can do it, you can. And I'd like to see this happen for friends/family/reader's of my blog. Let's give this a try!

And so it begins!

Day 1: Ipad purchased. I have a head start in the sense that I listed some old furniture on craigslist. Two people are coming by tonight to pick those items up. One is selling for $80 and one is selling for $150. That's $230 already towards the total of $530 some (with taxes) paid for the ipad. Assuming the people actually show tonight, that will leave me with $300 left to achieve via eBay and craigslist. More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment