Sunday, March 4, 2012

DIY Heart Chalkboard Stickers

Our wedding is being done mostly by us if you haven't figured it out already. We didn't rent tons of glasses for people to drink out of, instead, we bought wine and water glasses at the same price of renting them. But we only bought enough for one of each per person. I am worried that people will have a glass of wine, walk over somewhere, put it down, get pulled onto the dance floor, come back to get their drink and won't recall which drink is theirs (we are doing a beer/wine/scotch + whiskey only wedding) So many of glasses may be red wine, white wine, etc. I saw a few sticker tags I could use, but I settled on heart chalkboard sticker tags. On each glass the chalkboard sticker will be and on each table a few sticks of chalk will be on there so everyone can write their initials on their glass. It goes along with the some other chalkboard items involved in the wedding which I haven't yet shown you all.

Here is my tutorial:

-white heart stickers (big enough to write on)
- a can of chalkboard spray paint ($4.98 per can at Home Depot)

in a well ventilated area, spray paint the stickers with the chalkboard paint. Allow time for them to dry and you're done. So easy it's ridiculous. I could do it in my sleep. And look how cute they turned out:



So now there are no excuses. Everyone gets one glass for wine and one for water. I'm sure it will work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment