Friday, September 14, 2012

Wedding Day Song List

I know I have kept you all in suspense for so long about which songs we decided to use for our wedding events. Well the wait is over! I started off the day with a Wedding Morning Playlist. Essentially, this was on repeat since 7 a.m. while getting ready with my gorgeous girlfriends. I will admit, at one point I started to get sick of it being on repeat. But it did set the mood for sure. And for the list:

You can listen to this fabulous playlist on Spotify here:
 

Now, for the important part regarding sound. Our day could not have been made any better without having hired Seismic Sound to get the party going! They were professional, easy to work with and they executed our music vision with perfection and confidence! We even had the ceremony pretty far from the reception area and Mike managed to set-up the sound so it was heard and executed perfectly. We couldn't have been happier with our choice and highly recommend them!

 Here are the choices in songs that set the mood for our perfect wedding:

Pre-Processional (for seating of the parents)- Bach - Cello Suite No.1 i-Prelude

Wedding Party Processional - City and Colour- The Girl

Bride Processional - A hand played piece by my brother Stephen on the piano and it was absolutely beautiful!

Recessional - Queen - You're My Best Friend

First Dance Song - These are the days~Van Morrison - Reason Why See Post HERE



Bouquet Toss Song: Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun (This brings me back to my cheerleading with Brigid Touey)


Garter Toss Song - Midi, Maxi & Efti - Bad Bad Boys



Last Dance Song - We can't recall! We had picked it out but pardon us- there was so much going on we don't remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment