Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ebaying at it's Finest- Tips

Oh, the tips post is finally here! I've been super distracted the past two weeks and I apologize! But I am ready! Let's do this!

Ebaying tips:

1. Having the listing end on Sunday between 6-10 p.m. Most people are in getting ready for the week and settling down with a movie or the computer. Some people say Saturday night but in MHO I truly believe Sunday night is best.
2. Utilize the title field to say exactly what the product is.
3. Take clear, crisp photos of the product.
4. List the product starting at .99. Then it's FREE to list. Unless you add more than 1 photo. Typically, if a product is worth money the people bidding will bid it up to the appropriate price area.
5. MAKE SURE YOU charge enough for shipping. I can't tell you how many times I've been burned not charing enough for shipping and paying out of my pocket.

So, what are my totals so far against my iPad purchase? I've sold $250 worth of stuff so I am halfway there. I just spent some time listing some more items. Those items will end next Sunday so then I will have an updated amount by then! Good-luck on your 30 day challenge. Where are you at with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment