Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cake Cutting Songs!

Next week we meet with the DJ to go over the songs we want for the wedding. As you know, I have quite a few picked out already. But today, I am focusing on the cake cutting songs so that when the DJ asks us, we are not ill prepared.

A few of my favorites in no particular order:

1. The Beatles- When I'm 64



2. Adam Sandler- Grow old With You


3. Glee Mashup: Hit me with your best Shot/One way or another



They are all fun, right? We haven't talked about smashing cake. But if you actually know me, you know I am not scared of getting messy. And Courtney is SOOOO going to get it :P With that being said, you should be able to determine which is my favorite. But I know Courtney will not be a fan of it since it's not a legitimate musician/band. boo hoo

2 comments:

  1. I told Tim if he smashed cake on me I would divorce him. And I meant it. All that money on makeup & hair... just for it to be ruined? No thanks. I couldn't let it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I understand that and it makes sense from the point of view. But I am doing my own hair and makeup and photos are pretty much over at this point.. so why the heck not? :P

    ReplyDelete